Snagged this questionnaire from weight2lose2013
Play along if you dare!
1. Your very first car? A police cruiser that my dad purchased from a government auction for $500. He tried to spray paint over the blue stripe but nobody was buying it :).
2. Your first friend? Rachel. I recently reconnected with her after 20 years thanks to the magic stalking powers of Facebook.
3. Item you have that you have had longer than anything else? A pair of cow slippers that belonged to my uncle who passed away in 93.
4. What you order the most at Starbucks? Grande Coffee w/ a shot of Espresso.
5. Body parts that are double jointed? Not sure if it counts but I can make the inside of my elbow face upwards with my hand palm down on a flat surface.
6. Name a shortcut that you take in your daily routine? Any I can get away with! I never leave the house without makeup but it only takes me ten-15 to get ready after I get out of the shower.
7. Lets say you become the opposite sex for one day. What would you do? Adjust my junk in public. I’m always amazed when I see guys doing this. Dude, just excuse yourself to the bathroom!
8. Craziest place you had sex? It wasn’t a crazy location per se but I did develop rug burn through the knees of my fishnets. I had some waffle shaped scabs for the wrest of the week. Best battle scar ever!
9. What was/ is your favorite subject in highschool? Literature and studying boys!
10. Your very first pet? Orangutan. Not really. It was a dog. Just jealous of Ricky Schroder from Silver Spoons!
11. The first toy you have memory of? A xylophone on wheels. I recently found the exact same model at a thrift store for $1 and it’s hung on our wall as art.
12. What do you spend most of your day doing? Concocting my million dollar idea. I’ll let you know how that pans out.
13. What channel on TV do you watch the most? Netflix or Hulu streamed through my Wii. Sounds painful when I put it like that :0
14. What friend do you miss the most? My Sister. She lives 18 hours away.
15. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas. Christmas = twinkly lights, overloaded Christmas trees, Peppermint Mochas and never getting tired of hearing Clark Griswold say “When Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he’s gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse.”
16. What would be your ideal day? A day at the beach beginning with chocolate-peanut butter waffles from Causeway Cafe and ending with a Shrimp Burger from a local dive while watching the sunset.
17. Tennis shoes or sandals? Sandals. Mama’s not trying to cover up her freshly painted mint green toe nails with tennis shoes.
18. Favorite alcoholic beverage and why? Wine. Preferably a lovely, crisp white such as Gruner Veltliner. I’m definitely not above a Black Box Pinot Grigio though.
19. Slow dance or fast dance? Depends on how much I’ve had of the items listed above. Also see: dancing around the house by myself or with my dog.
20. what was/ is your best age so far? Hopefully next year and so on. I’m an optimist.
21. Who is a celebrity you hate? We give celebrities far too much attention, especially when they are behaving badly. Drew Barrymore seems like a genuinely nice person who has learned from her adolescent mistakes. I’ll choose to like her instead of selecting one to hate.
22. Name your favorite crime show? Law and Order SVU. Drawback is, I think everyone wants to kidnap/rape/maim me. Good show though!
23. Who do you wish would show up at your door today? My Sister.
24. What do you put in your taco? Taco stuff silly.
25. What is your best trait? I think it’s that I set people at ease/engage them in real conversations.
26. What is your opinion of Peewee Herman? Irrelevant.
27. 50 Shades of Grey anyone? I tried.so.hard.to read this when it first came out. The writing was just so bad that I only made it through the first 5 pages. Never got to the ‘good stuff’.
28. What is your guilty pleasure? Popcorn. I might need a support group.
29. How many times have you been in love. Explain? Legitimately 3 times but I convinced myself that I was in love dozens of times. I blame Margaret Mitchell and Jane Austen.
30. If you could choose between 20 new pairs of sweatpants or 2 new pairs of dress pants which would you choose? Sundress. It’s like sweat pants but cuter.
31. How much do you know about your neighbors? Just the basics.
32. How much do your neighbors know about you? Just the basics (I hope).
33. How do you organize your underwear drawer? Is that such a thing?
34. Earliest childhood memory? My half Brother trying to teach me to pronounce three instead of free. I was three.
35. Where is the best place you have lived so far? Alaska was amazing but I’m a Texas girl through and through.
36. What kind of car do you drive and where do you drive it? Shared pickup between my partner and me. We live in downtown so most things we need are just a short walk away.
37. If you won the lottery who would you share it with and why? If there was enough to share, I’d share with my family just to make sure basic things like housing, future education and retirement were set up. A big comfy boat would be an added bonus.
38. What is your karaoke song? NOPE.
39. How old do you feel? 25 (I’m 34)
40. Massage, shopping trip or fishing trip? I’ve let every massage gc I’ve ever had expire. I love to shop but can do that anytime. Deep Sea fishing it is. Just let me catch something!
41. What is your go to comedy show? Recently, Kroll Show. This shit is funny! Also just watched The League on Netflix.
2. What do you hum/ sing around the house? What don’t I? Any 90’s song sung off key (comes naturally) that just happens to annoy Derek is always fun.
43. Spend 2 hours at Walmart or 30 minutes online shopping? 30 minutes online.
46. Spring or Autumn? Autumn.
47. Tell about a bad dream. Let’s not go down this road. I have nightmares that would make your nightmares have nightmares.
48. Book you read as a child? Anything by Shel Silverstein.
49. Most embarrassing moment? Nice try. I’m still racking them up daily.
50. What position do you sleep in? On my stomach with two pillows under my face and one pillow on top of my head to muffle the sound of snoring coming from my partner and dog.